Zito & Clark, LLP is a general practice firm located in Wethersfield, Connecticut with over 60 years of experience representing individuals, small businesses and corporations in a variety of transactional, estate and probate, real estate and litigation matters. The firm’s practice areas include:
Real Estate, Mortgage Transactions, and Title Claims
Our firm provides a wide range of services to clients involved in real estate and mortgage financing including:
- Mortgage Closings, Refinances, Personal Representation in Purchases and Sales.
- Title Insurance Law, Boundary Disputes, Adverse Possession Claims, Partition Actions, Quiet Title Claims, Land Use and Environmental Claims.
- Landlord-Tenant and Summary Process Law, and Lead Paint Claims.
- Condominium Law.
- Tax Foreclosures, Tax Appeals and Condemnation Proceedings.
Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Our firm provides civil and commercial litigation, trial, appellate and alternative dispute resolution services to a wide variety of businesses and individual clients. We regularly appear in every State, Federal, Bankruptcy, Probate, and Appellate Court in Connecticut on matters relating to:
- Foreclosures and Bankruptcy, Creditor Rights, Repossessions, and Interpleaders.
- Mechanics Liens, Commercial Collections Claims and Prejudgment Remedies.
- Personal Injury, Products Liability and Insurance Defense and Coverage Disputes.
Estate Administration, Elder Law Planning and Asset Preservation
Our Estate Administration and Elder Law attorneys provide various services to clients including:
- Estate Planning – Preparation of Wills, Trusts, and Asset Preservation.
- Elder Law Planning – Medicare and Medicaid Applications, Guardianships and Conservatorships, Nursing Home Claims and Long-Term Care Planning.
- Estate Administration – Probate Estates, State and Federal Estate Taxation, Insolvent Estates, Post-Mortem Planning, Disclaimers and Trust Funding.
- Probate Litigation – Will Contests, Capacity Claims, Trials and Appeals.
- Health Care and Personal Planning – Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Health Care Documents.